Comments

Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Writing a Blog Blig n Pig

Posted by at 20:42 Read our previous post
Weird jiffies of life. Amused with tiny, plain details that come across us every day. These detail may be blind to one's conscious mind, however, it could be deep-rooted in subconscious one. Whether it's a long journey or the day to day travel, there is a possibility of alterations in your thought while you are visualizing the same old stuff. In my itinerant state, my unconscious mind tends to generate hundreds of thought, some might be a one-liner, and others could be turned into a story or blog n blah n blah. This is very typical when I am unarmed and left alone without my weapons, my thoughts serves me with royalty.

Most of the time, it overwhelms me so dreadfully that I hassle to fetch small piece of paper and pen, all over the place, giving an impression to the people that-it is the glorious moment, when one of the historical episodes finally ready to be carved, to pass it on from generation to generations. With my weapons, I sit on my seat as if a victorious moment, holding a pen in one hand and paper on another, I sat still, reconciling my previously ventured thoughts. People around me jams their eyes on my pen inquisitively. 

In my bare mind, I look into a big black monstrous wall, I close my eyes to emphasize my novel notions, and there I envision the wall escalating higher and higher. Unable to write down a single alphabet, tortures me as hell. I begin to note down all the twaddle, as I proceed I covered my writings from people. Such a feeble writer I am.

Today, it struck me again, as my reoccurring nightmare. On my way to firm in a micro-van, eagerly waiting to note down my new thoughts, "Today I am going to write this down". As usual, as soon as I was in my office and ready to jot down- yes, yes and yes I am blank as vacant and empty as void. Totally impotent to dredge up the thought. I fantasized of composing such a mysterious and magnificent notion, just because of my failure of fetching up my memories right now, I have to turn up roughly with this. This is what I call-writing a Blog then Blig n Pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Khesra is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template