Comments

Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thoughts or voids

Posted by at 04:46 Read our previous post
One more time, some people in life just passes by and whispers the golden thought in my ears and there I again stand totally blank, with no ideas of what's going around. This is not the first time, it always have happened and for very short moment, I just lost into these thoughts which I haven't figured out, still long way to go. It is not math where I could conclude this equals that, these are thoughts which creates voids on me. I am indeed a void, trying to understands these gaps, and voids of life, more I learn of it, more I voidified myself.

The life is a strangest thing I have ever encountered, for many people, for some reason its very simple, but for me, due to void reasons, it's as a little bone stuck in my neck. The understanding of void has challenged my life and every time some one whispering very loud gets me back to the same thought.

Most of the time people complains me, I abstractize everything, I don't understand what they mean. What is abstractization? I gets totally blank when these complex things are forwarded to me as my ideas. I am trying to simplify voids, rather than making it complex.If it was very clear to me, this sentence might not have existed. 

Sometimes, I am so blank that just my hands are typing and I am totally in void state of mind. It's really difficult to understand. My perception of void, it is the state of mind where thoughts generation shuts down but one continues the previously initiated work and with full consciousness of what is being done. And this very moment one realizes and tries to gain back thought generation state causing a deep pain inside the brain(it is a physical pain).

I called this void state because it doesn't generate a single thought, it is as blank as empty pot. But this is not only void I am elaborating here, there are various kinds of voids for example, when one encounters a striking or revolutionary or simple thought which is related to something which amplifies the thought leading one to the state of void. And sometimes, thought itself is a huge void, more you dig down, it grows larger and larger. There are many forms of it, I can come up with many ideas of it but essential thing is to understand it.




I don't remember who put these seeds on me, now its growing larger day by day, I am strangled by it whenever I tried to set myself free. These are the voids which puts me off, without its understand I feel like one inch forward movement is meaning less in life.

These voids are more dangerous than drugs addiction, drugs addicts can be cured after sometime if taken care properly, but for voids, once the seeds are grown, it is hard to pluck it out of your mind soil. And every now and then, one encounter something which connects you to these seeds or plants, and there is no way to escape. It is the most dangerous addiction, I have ever seen in life, it can't be cured and it stays with you all along.

It is not necessary to be a bad thing, it can be good changes too, it totally depends on how it diverges inside you. 

These voids has created bigger holes and I don't know it will be contained or voidified. Being optimisitic is last natural choice of human survival, and naturally I will get along with it........ 

4 comments:

  1. Is this your present situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I don't remember when I was writing this, and I don't even remember in which context it was written but I know it was written for certain context.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The life is a strangest thing I have ever encountered..." It surprises be when I find others who see life in a similar why to how I see things. Just when you think you are totally alone you find someone who understands the void, but we all have our own voids, little bones stuck in our necks, we are all so different, yes it is a deep pain, a physical pain. Ahh "Dreamer" - it is a precipice, life is such a precarious thing, it is a void.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Singularity Utopia"-Indeed Life is a void but not ordinary one, it has became a black hole for me.I have foreseen by now, it is difficult to be around with the people with same mind frame and is even harder when one belongs to stereo community(developing country).I knew I am not alone here and very glad to find someone with similar understanding sooner. Relieved for not being on the verge of going batty, for different reasons :D.

      I really appreciated the time you have spent on this, Thank you.

      Delete

© Khesra is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template