Comments

Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lost in the lust of dream

Posted by at 02:41 Read our previous post
Once in times, I used to dream my life that it would be this and that. I will have a small house in the middle of the ocean and small boat to sail. I will sail whole day, go for fishing and come back in late evening when sun goes down and I'll watch the sun until it sets in the vast horizon. I was dreaming this every day,so happy with my dream, beautiful and heartwarming.

Day by day, I was losing reality to the dreams, I was halucinated by the thought and involved myself on dreaming and was literally living in it. I almost have forgotten that reality where I was dreaming the dream of spark which was so bright eliminating all the shadows. 

My intense imagination and blissful dream dissolved me totally. One day I realized that, it has been long ago when I had already stopped living in my real world. I left my friends, my families, my dear ones and those who were near me. I was walking this loneliroad, all alone, with the hope to lit myself so brightly.  The waves of my dream have taken me away from the seashore to the nowhere, from where I cannot see anything besides the vast ocean of my imagination. Then, I realised was lost, in panic I tried to search for a land, which was impossible for my eye to catch,and just found myself floating in waves, waves of dream.

Still lost in my deep dream, suddenly, I was crashed on some rocks by the powerful wave, breaking me down. I don't remember after that, what happened to me. When I woke up it was a bright sunny day, shinning so bright in my eyes, I tried to open my eyes and the glare was very sharp. After struggle myself to get up, I managed to sit on a large piece of rock in which I was lying, which was subdued under water. I felt like it had been days since I was lying in this rock and was struggling for my life.

I didn't have water, food, neither a house nor a boat which I was dreaming for long. I realized God did gave me everything I wished for, I was in the middle of the ocean with the exotic nature with me and only thing I didn't have was a beautiful house and a boat with me to sail . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Khesra is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template