Comments

Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pain in vein

Posted by at 03:21 Read our previous post
The holy spirit of me cries
For the shake of my veins
The growling Satan inside
Stays peace and calm as  saint

The time is around
The evilness will arouse

Peace and calm disappears
The rise of Satan is announced

War is on between them
Here and there in the vein
Just to resist, not to burst
Causing deep pain in my vein

I, the audience, just to feel the pains and conflict between them

War goes on for days
No sign of stoppage
Black eyes, yellow skin
And skeleton on me

Shows the sign of disappearance of me
Waited, waited for the time to heal
"Heal me, heal me" prayer of mine,
Goes just around my veins

Me the "sultan of body" I will heal you, don't you worry
"How could you heal her, I am not going to leave you here"

With time and rage, Satan gets fragile
Within moments burst into flames
The victory of Holy Spirit makes me laugh
Thanks to god, I am back

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Khesra is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template